- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact form
Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career Yes, I'm available
Senior ConsultantSenior consultant with excellent financial services knowledge in M&A and consulting.
A talent for managing relations and interpreting information delivering imaginative and performance driven solutions. Experience gained to date within 2 leading financial organisations.
Financial Times - London - United Kingdom(Permanent contract - Since October 2008)
- Lead communications and business relations for the FT Group products within Western Europe
- Manage client base of 200+ corporate clients, including renewals and uplifts
- Write M&A and investment commentary on markets and portfolios for funds, investment banks and legal firms
- Structure reports based on market relevant issues both legal and financial
- Research and deliver client review analysis and manage mandate opportunities and associate introductions
- Build effective relationships with senior management and executive boards
- Develop new leads and facilitate business opportunities to the sales unit
- Coach M&A practitioners through the full range of products and services offered
Il Sole 24 Ore - Milan - Italy(Permanent contract - Since July 2011)
- Producing financial and legal insightful articles covering many aspects of finance, mainly in the mid corporate and large corporate area.
- I am also producing investment articles and M&A analysis on Finanza e Diritto and International Alternative Investment Review
- See list of my publications on
Lepus - London - United Kingdom(Permanent contract - June 2007 - March 2008)
- Undertook research on risk management and developed relations with Risk Managers in France, Italy and UK.
- Developed presentations and other communications material for industry events, including presentations to analysts and risk managers
- Sourced and managed events speakers including sponsorship opportunities through PRMIA association
- Ideas generation for risk newsletters, mailing campaigns and sales collateral for diverse clients and projects.
Deloitte - London - United Kingdom(Fixed-term contract - September 2006 - June 2007)
- Provided full tax computations to media clients (e.g. ITV) managing their legal requirements
- Researched tax legislation and presented technical notes at internal meetings
- Internal corporate and personal tax training.
University of Provence - Aix-en-Provence - France(Fixed-term contract - October 2002 - September 2006)
- Worked on my PhD thesis and MA dissertations
- Taught literature, translation and cultural studies to undergraduate students
- Prepared and distributed internal newsletters.
Corriere di Novara - Novara - Italy(Permanent contract - April 1997 - September 2002)
- Provided proof reading and pagination functions for the cultural pages
- Published regular articles focused around specific projects
- Filtering and allocating decisions for new projects
- Obtained funding and support from the AIN, Local Association of Industrials.
Business School - Il Sole 24 Ore (January 2009 - June 2009)
- Communications and Media Relations
Université de Provence (Aix-Marseille I) (September 2003 - June 2008)
- Humanities & Social Science - 1st Grade
Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale 'Amedeo Avogadro' (September 1997 - June 2002)
- English, French, Translation, Social Economy
- Classical Music
- European Literature
- Media Relations
- Investor Relations
- Social Media Management
- Corporate Communications
- Strategic Consultancy
- Competitive Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Digital Communications
- Social Media
- Financial Public Relations
- Business valuations
- Financial statements
- P&L management
- Financial and strategic planning
- Familiarity with financial data tools: Mergermarket, Debtwire and Bloomberg
- Linguistic Knowledge
- Editing and Proofreading